Sprint Electric 1220 - 12.2A Single Quadrant Non Isolated DC Thyristor Drive for motor speed and torque control.
60AC supply - 12.2A at 48V DC .
30V AC supply - 12.2A at 24V DC.
(Low voltage variants are available see links below)
Size: 35mm Wide x 120mm Deep x 105mm High. IP21
Max & Min Speed
Switch selectable Tach or Armature voltage feedback
Adjustable IR compensation for improved AVF speed regulation
Selectable dual voltage ac supply
Aux speed trim input available in AVF mode
1. +10V OUTPUT. 2mA max. (Use a 10K Ohm pot for external speed reference).
2. MIN SPEED. (Connect to minimum end of external speed pot. 5K Ohms preset to common).
3. SPEED INPUT. 0 to +10V speed input from pot wiper.
5. RUN. Internal 12K pull up to 12V. Open to stop, close to COMMON to run.
6. TACHO INPUT. (Or select Armature Voltage feedback Note: in this mode this terminal can be used as a speed trim)
Input Current: 12.2A to 18.3A (depending on motor inductance).
Input Voltage: 30V to 60Vsingle phase +-10% at 50/60Hz.
Field Rating: 1A @ 90% input voltage (For half wave field volts 45% input voltage, connect field to F- and N)
Armature Form Factor: Typical form factor 1.5 (load dependant).
Wall mount in clean environment or cubicle mount.
Rated at -10° to 40°C Ambient.
Ventilation space above and below: 25mm, Ventilation space at sides: 0mm.
Heat Loss at Max output: 60W.
Mounting via Symmetrical DIN rail.
Manufacturer part number is 1220LV60.
Download the Sprint 340-1220 Manual below:-