USB to RS-232 9 Pin - Serial Adaptor / Converter for the programming lead used with Parker SSD DSELite, CeLite, Config Ed Lite, ConfigEd-Lite, Con-Fig-Ed Lite, ConfigEd, Link and Servo Drive Software tools, also used with Vacon 'NC Drive' software lead. This is the adaptor used by SSD's Commissioning Engineers and is the one that works. Some of the home computer adaptors do not work with ConfigEd Lite. If you have experienced difficulty with another adaptor, be assured this is the one to use.
Compatible with (download latest drivers pack from the link below):
- Windows 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- Mac OS 8.6, OS 9.X, OS X, OS 10.4
- Linux: Red Hat 7.3, 8, 9 and generic
- Fully USB 1.1 compliant.
- Supports RS232 serial interface.
- Supports automatic handshake mode.
- Over 230 Kbps data transfer rate.
- Provides a 96 byte buffer for each upstream and downstream data transfer.
- Easy installation.
- No IRQ required.
Note: Remember to ground the 0V on the Inverter Drive, before connecting to your pc.